1. Description: The black annealed wire is a product made from cold-drawn steel wire or iron wire after high-temperature annealing. In order to prevent rust, the wire surface is coated with a layer of lubricant.
2. Material: Cold drawn steel wire, low carbon steel wire (iron wire).
3. Specifications: Common wire diameter 0.7mm-5.5mm.
4. Process: Pickling for rust removal, drawing and molding, high temperature annealing, etc.
5. Features: Good softness and toughness, good plasticity, wide use.
6. Applications: The annealed iron wire is widely used in the construction binding, product packaging, handicrafts making and other fields. In wire mesh weaving industry, it is the raw material for the production of black wire cloth, and also the intermediate material for the production of galvanized wire.
7. Packing: The finished product comes in coil type, and is packed with plastic woven bag, generally 1-180 kg/coil.
|Wire Gauge||SWG in mm||BWG in mm||In Metric System mm|
|23# to 34# also available for annealed wire.|
As a professional annealed iron wire manufacturer and supplier in China, we also provide galvanized iron wire, heavy expanded metal mesh, hexagonal wire mesh, GRC products reinforced fiberglass mesh fabric, and much more.
Soft Iron Wire | Raw Material of Black Silk Cloth | Black Iron Wire | Annealing Wire