The gabion box is a box-type mesh cage made from heavy hexagonal wire mesh. At the construction site, it is filled with stones, thus forming the structure of flexibility, water permeability and integrity for retaining walls, channel lining, weirs and other anti-erosion works.
The gabion box is divided into several cells by partition (double twisted hexagonal wire mesh) with 1 meter intervals. In order to enhance the strength of the cage structure, all the side edges use steel wire of larger diameter.
1. Economical: The Reno Mattress can be used only by putting stones into the cage and then sealing it.
2. The construction is simple, requiring no special skills.
3. It has strong resistance to natural damage and corrosion as well as bad weather.
4. It may deform in a wide range, but not collapse.
5. The mud in the gap between cage and stone is beneficial to plant production. This makes the product to be well integrated into the natural environment.
6. The good permeability prevents the damage caused by hydrostatic force.
7. Cost-saving: It can be folded to transport, and assembled on site.
8. Environmental friendly: Cadmium (cd) <10ppm, lead (Pb) <50ppm. Other harmful substances such as mercury (Hg), hexavalent chromium (Cr6 +), polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) are not detected. The stone cage netting is in full compliance with RoSH environmental standards.
1. River and flood control and guide
2. Spillway dam and diversion dam
3. Rock fall protection
4. Prevention of water loss and soil erosion
5. Bridge protection
6. Soil strengthening structure
7. Coastal defense works
8. Port project
9. Retaining wall
10. Road protection
As a China-based gabion box / Reno mattress / stone cage netting manufacturer and supplier, our company offers a broad range of products, including hexagonal wire mesh, iron wire, perforated metal sheets, expanded metal mesh, and much more.
Rockfall Protection Netting | Hexagonal Wire Netting | Gabion Basket | Gabion Box | Gabion Wire Mesh