Ex-perforated expanded mesh refers to a range of expanded meshes designed to imitate the circular pattern of perforated metals. It has a significant cost advantage. It can take place of perforated equivalents in multiple applications, offering comparable strength, open area, flexibility, as well as acoustic, aesthetic, filtration and retention properties.
1. The ex-perforated expanded mesh has higher cost efficiency than perforated metals.
2. It is aesthetically decorative for interior design and exterior cladding.
3. It is a key material for filtration.
4. It offers a wide open area range.
5. With good flexibility, it is easy for shaping and cutting.
6. Cylindrical and tube forming services are available in-house.
7. It achieves good acoustic properties.
8. The product offers maximum strength, value and option.
9. Samples are available on request.
1. It minimizes material waste, as it saves the cost for perforating.
2. It has excellent strength to weight ratio.
3. This product has 13 options for customers to choose from.
4. As a stock item, ex-perforated expanded mesh normally can be delivered the next day.
5. It is a highly versatile product.
6. It has multiple applications and functions.
7. The open area ranges from 36% to 70%.
8. The hole diameter varies within the range of 3mm - 12mm.
9. It has 4 material types as standard.
10. Patterns can be designed and made according to customer requirements.
1. Quality Management: BS EN / ISO 9002:1994
2. Environmental Management: BS EN ISO 14001:1996
3. The product allows light to be passed through to create an aesthetic effect.
4. Our technical sales can provide technical advices.
5. Standard stair treads or customized products are available.
6. All textured meshes are raised to give a firm grip.
|Acoustic Insulation||Air intake Screens||Ceiling Tiles|
|Exhibition Stands||Facades||Filtration - air / grease|
|Security Screens||Speaker Grilles||Interior design|
Hole Diameter: 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 12mm.
Material Thickness: 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.6mm.
Material: Aluminum, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
Stock Size: 1000mm x 2000mm, 1250mm x 1250mm, 2500mm x 1250mm.
Made to order sheet sizes and cut to size shapes can be arranged on request.
A complete technical brochure is available.
We can provide a range of perforated sheet metals at competitive prices.
Architectural and decorative meshes are available.
Square and slotted patterns can be provided.
Punching Metal Mesh for Speaker Grille | Security Screen Metal Lath | Furniture Diamond Shape Mesh | Punched Plate for Exhibition Stand